1. Go to Outlook menu and select Preferences.
2. Click Accounts under Personal Settings.
3. Click on Exchange Account.
4. Enter the following information:
- E-mail address: Your International Institute e-mail address (i.e. email@example.com)
- Method: User Name and Password
- Username and password: Your International Institute login. This will be your UCLA/BOL Logon credential. If this does not work please try logging in in "intl_username" form (i.e. intl_johndoe). For more information, please contact the International Institute IST Services.
5. Click Add Account and the screen below will pop up. Check the box for Always use my response for this server, and click Allow.
6. The account has now been setup. You can verify the settings by clicking Advanced.
7. The following values should be entered.
- For Exchange 2010 mailboxes, the Server is: https://mail.em.ucla.edu/EWS/Exchange.asmx
- The box for Use SSL to connect (recommended) is checked.
- The Server is: ad4.ad.ucla.edu.
- The box for Log in with my Exchange account credentials is checked.
8. Congratulations! You have now successfully configured and can start using your email account on Outlook.