Center for Korean Studies Undergraduate Fellows 2015 by Jenny Yoo, 2015; cropped.
Center for Korean Studies Undergraduate Fellowship
Undergraduate Fellowship Opportunity
To foster interest and scholarship in Korean Studies, Center for Korean Studies is selecting two undergraduate students as CKS Undergraduate Fellows.
To foster interest and scholarship in Korean Studies, Center for Korean Studies is selecting two undergraduate students as CKS Undergraduate Fellows. Two $2,000 scholarship will be awarded for the selected CKS Undergraduate Fellows. The Application period is from Thursday, February 1 to Wednesday, February 29, 2018. The fellowship award will be processed in Spring 2018. The Fellowship Award Announcement will be made on Friday, March 16, 2018 and will be posted on the CKS website. Award winners will be contacted via email. An incomplete or duplicate applications will not be considered.
- Thursday, February 1 - Wednesday, February 28, 2018
Fellowship Award Announcement:
- Passing letter grade on at least two upper division courses on Korea
- Full-time undergraduate student at UCLA
- Personal Statement (2 pages max.)
- Unofficial Transcript (PDF)
- Online Application (available ONLY during the application period)
- Two (2) Letters of Recommendation from Korea-related course faculty
*Both Letters of Recommendation must be received by the application deadline*
Please follow the link to apply. If you have any questions, please email the Center’s Assistant Director, Jenny Yoo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Published: Friday, January 05, 2018