A partial listing of joint publications between UCLA and PKU faculty in Science and Engineering since 2007.
Published: Thursday, August 23, 2012
UCLA is the No. 1 research partner of PKU (by # of joint publications between 2004-2008). JRI furthers collaborations in these areas and attracts more.
(Publications grouped alphabetically by UCLA co-PI)
- J. Cong, B. Liu, G. Luo and R. Prabhakar, Towards Layout-Friendly High-Level Synthesis, Proceedings of the International Symposium on Physical Design (ISPD 2012), Napa, CA, pp. 165-172, March 2012.(Invited paper)
- Y. Wang, P. Zhang, X. Cheng and J. Cong, An Integrated and Automated Memory Optimization Flow for FPGA Behavioral Synthesis, Proceedings of the 17th Asia and South Pacific Design Automation Conference (ASPDAC 2012), Sydney, Australia, pp. 257-262, January 2012.
- J. Zhang, X. Liu, M. Tan, X. Cheng and J. Cong, Automatic Instruction-set Extension for Bitwise Operation-Intensive Applications,Chinese Journal of Electronics, Volume 40, Issue 2, pp. 209-214, February 2012.
- J. Zhang, Z. Zhang, S. Zhou, M. Tan, X. Liu, X. Cheng and J. Cong, Bit-Level Optimization for High-Level Synthesis and FPGA-Based Acceleration, Proceedings of the ACM/SIGDA International Symposium on Field Programmable Gate Arrays (FPGA 2010), Monterey, California, pp. 59-68, February 2010.
- Ping, J., Li, N., Du, Y., Wu, X., Li, L., Galbraith*, G. Auditory evoked responses in the rat: transverse mastoid needle electrodes register before cochlear nucleus and do not reflect later inferior colliculus activity, Journal of Neuroscience Methods, 2007, 161, 11-16.
- Du, Y., Ping, J., Li, N., Wu, X., Li, L., Galbraith*, G. Ultrasonic evoked responses in rat cochlear nucleus, Brain Research, 2007, 1172, 40-47.
- Du, Y., Huang, Q., Wu, X., Galbraith, G.C., and Li, L. Binaural unmasking of frequency-following responses in rat amygdala, J. Neurophysiol., 2008, 119, 1697-1700.
- Ping, J., Li, N., Galbraith, G.C., Wu, X., and Li, L. Auditory frequency-following responses in rat ipsilateral inferior colliculus, NeuroReport, 2008, 19, 1377-1380.
* Corresponding author
- Zhang, H., M. G. Kivelson, K. K. Khurana, R. J. Walker, V. Angelopoulos, J. M. Weygand, T. Phan, J. McFadden, D. Larson, K. H. Glassmeier, and H. U. Auster (2010), Evidence that crater flux transfer events are initial stages of typical flux transfer events, J. Geophys. Res., 115, A08229, doi:10.1029/2009JA015013
- Zhang, H., M.G. Kivelson, V. Angelopoulos, K.K. Khurana, R. J., Walker, Y. D. Jia, J. McFadden, and H.U. Auster (2011), Flow vortices associated with flux transfer events moving along the magnetopause: Observations and an MHD simulation, J. Geophys. Res., doi:10.1029/2011JA016500.
- Zhang, H., M. G. Kivelson, V. Angelopoulos, K. K. Khurana, Z. Y. Pu, R. J. Walker, R. L. McPherron, T.-S. Hsu, Q. G. Zong, and T. Phan (2012), Generation and properties of in vivo flux transfer events, J. Geophys. Res., 117, A05224, doi:10.1029/2011JA017166.
- Zhang, H., K. K. Khurana, Q-G. Zong, M. G. Kivelson, W. X. Wan, Z. Y. Pu, V. Angelopoulos, X. Cao, Y. F. Wang, Q. Q. Shi, W. L. Liu, A. M. Tian, and C. L. Tang, Outward expansion of the lunar wake: ARTEMIS observations, Geophys.Res. Lett., in press August, 2012, doi: 2012GL052839.
- Hongtao Liu1, 6*, Honggui Wang2,6*, Qin Wang2,6, Zugen Chen6, Bin Liu3, Chenxi Zhao3,6, Hongwei Guo4, Sheen Lu6, Elaine Tobin6, David Somers5, and Chentao Lin6, Two Arabidopsis blue-light receptors regulate the CIB1 transcription factor by distinct mechanisms in response to blue light.
- Qin Wang1,4, Rikard Fristedt2, Xuhong Yu4, Zugen Chen4, Hongtao Liu4, Yurhee Lee4, Hongwei Guo3, Sabeeha S. Merchant2, and Chentao Lin4*, The carbonic anhydrase subcomplex of mitochondrial complex I is essential for development and important for photomorphogenesis of Arabidopsis.
- ITME 2012: Ruipeng Gao, Liqiong Yang, Xinyu Wu, Tao Wang, Songwu Lu and Fang Han, A Phone-Based E-Health System for OSAS And Its Energy Issue, 2012 International Symposium on Information Technology in Medicine and Education (ITME2012), Aug 2012
- Lei Li, Justin P. C. Liu, Lei Liu, Ding Li, Lei Wang, Chenghao Wan, Weihua Chen, Zhijian Yang, Yahong Xie, Xiaodong Hu, and Guoyi Zhang, Defect Reduction via Selective Lateral Epitaxy of GaN on an Innovative Masked Structure with Serpentine Channels, Applied Physics Express, Appl. Phys. Express 5 (2012) 051001
For more info please contact: