The Im Prize for the Best Undergraduate Papers on Korean Christianity
The Im Program of Korean Christianity of the Center for Korean Studies is pleased to announce the annual prize for the best term papers or research papers on Korean Christianity.
Published: Friday, November 22, 2013
- Topics and Perspectives: Any topic or issue on Christianity in Korea is welcome, using historical, cultural, sociological, religious, theological, postcolonial, or other scholarly perspectives.
- Research materials: You can use primary and secondary sources, including images and oral recordings, as appropriate for your topic and the nature of your paper. For more sources, references, and recent articles and books, see http://koreanchristianity.humnet.ucla.edu/
- Format and length: 12 point, Times New Roman, double spaced, footnoted, 14-20 pages.
- Method of the transcription of Korean words: Use the M-R system
- Deadline: Submit your paper (with a one-page resume) by email to Dr. Sung-Deuk Oak (firstname.lastname@example.org), associate professor of Korean Christianity of the Department of Asian Languages and Cultures, by March 25, 2014.
For more info please contact:
Professor Sung-Deuk Oak