The Nature of Chinese Classical Texts, and How to Read Them 中國古籍的形制與閱讀
A talk given by Dr. Meng Fan-chih, Peking University
Thursday, February 06, 2014
4:00 PM - 5:30 PM
10383 Bunche Hall
Dr. Meng Fanzhi is currently in the Editorial and Research Center of Confucian Canon, PKU
- Ancient Chinese
- Ancient Chinese Classics and Archives
- The Ch’ing Dynasty History
- The Modern History of China
- 2007.05~ , Editorial and Research Center of Confucian Canon, PKU.
- 2010.02~ , Department of Calligraphy, School of Art and Communication at Beijing Normal University (BNU).
The talk will be given in Chinese and translation will be provided.
Sponsor(s): Center for Chinese Studies