Past Teacher Workshops
- K-12 Teacher Training Workshop: "China: From Imperial Palaces to Corporate Boardrooms"
- Symposium on Asia in the Curriculum, October 12-15, 2006
- 2006 Residential Summer Seminar: Something New for Southern California Educators
- Los Angeles Unified/UTLA
- Los Angeles Unified/San Fernando Valley
- San Gabriel Valley (Walnut Valley USD)
- Palos Verdes Peninsula USD
- Torrance USD
- Rowland USD, Hacienda-La Puente/Alhambra and Walnut Valley USD
STARTALK/NHLRC Heritage Language Teacher Workshop for K-16 Teachers of Less Commonly Taught Languages
A 5-day long workshop, July 22-26, 2013 at UCLA. Application deadline April 15, 2013.
The Art of Tea Curriculum
K-12 curriculum unit based on the UCLA Fowler Museum exhibit, "Steeped in History: The Art of Tea"
Free online curriculum resources from Title VI National Resource Centers
National Center for History in the Schools
UCLA History Department K-12 curriculum and training resources
National Consortium for Teaching about Asia
National university consortium for developing and disseminating resources on Asia in the K-12 curriculum