National Security Action is seeking a fellow for Spring semester in Washington, DC. The fellow will be expected to be available for 12-20 hours per week from January to May.
National Security Action is an advocacy organization dedicated to advancing American global leadership, headquartered in Washington, DC.
The fellow will work as part of a team to provide timely and comprehensive research and analysis on an array of foreign policy, national security, and related political issues. The fellow's duties will include: working to fulfill the organizations dynamic research needs, working in a fast-paced start-up environment, assisting in media monitoring and administrative tasks as needed. The organization will be able to provide a small stipend.
- An undergraduate (rising juniors or above) or a Master’s degree.
- Excellent writing skills and attention to detail.
- Well-honed communication skills.
- Proven analytic skills and capabilities.
- Campaign experience preferred although not required.
- Capacity to work under deadline pressure.
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Passionate about foreign policy and national security.
- Dedicated to advocating for a progressive national security agenda.
- Ability and desire to be a team-player within a lean and fast-paced environment.
- Be a self-starting team player who helps execute and also has the confidence to bring new ideas to the table.
To apply, please send a resume, cover letter and transcript to email@example.com. See the attached PDF for more information.