- Panel 4. Prescriptions for the Obama Administration, R2P Conference 2009
General Wesley K. Clark (ret.), Steven Groves, Amy Zegart, Michael Byers, and Nina Hachigian. Moderated by Doyle McManus.
- Panel 1. The Responsibility to Protect: Doctrine, Origins and Limits, R2P Conference 2009
Gary Bass, Roberta Cohen, Stephen Stedman, and Balakrishnan Rajagopal. Moderated by Kal Raustiala.
- Welcome Remarks, R2P Conference 2009
Kal Raustiala and Gen. Wesley K. Clark (ret.)
- Conflict Revolution: Mediating Evil, War, Injustice and Terrorism
Kenneth Cloke, President and Co-Founder of Mediators Beyond Borders President
- Legacy of Ashes: The History of the CIA
Tim Weiner, Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist
- Worlds at War: The 2,500 Year Struggle between East and West
Anthony Pagden, Author and UCLA Professor of History and Political Science
- Perpetual War?
Micheal Mann, Professor of Sociology at UCLA, and Gen. Wesley K. Clark (ret.), Senior Fellow at the UCLA Burkle Center.
- Energy, Environment, and the Economy (US-China Conf.)
Panel Discussion by Mikkal Herberg, Robert Kapp, Barry Naughton
- The Next Stage in US-China Relations (US-China Conf.)
Gen. Wesley K. Clark (ret.), retired general of the U.S. Army and former Supreme Allied Commander of NATO
- Politics and Security (US-China Conf.)
Panel Discussion by Richard Baum, Mike Chinoy, and Donald Keyser.