- How to Win a Cosmic War: God, Globalization, and the End of the War on Terror
Dr. Reza Aslan, internationally acclaimed writer and scholar of religions
- Jon Pevehouse: International Institutions, Democracy, and Human Rights
Jon Pevehouse, Associate Professor, University of the Chicago Harris School of Public Policy
- Panel 2. Learning from the Past: Lessons from Kosovo, Rwanda, Bosnia and Beyond, R2P Conference 2009
Mary Ellen O'Connell, Alan Kuperman, Deborah Avant, and Dan Posner. Moderated by David Kaye.
- Keynote Address. R2P: Ending Mass Atrocity Crimes Once and For All, R2P Conference 2009
Gareth Evans, Gen. Wesley K. Clark and Doyle McManus
- Panel 3. Current Challenges: Darfur, Burma and Zimbabwe, R2P Conference 2009
Georgette Gagnon, Nicole Wilett, Kantathi Suphamongkhon, and Ed Luck. Moderated by Asli Bali.
- Panel 4. Prescriptions for the Obama Administration, R2P Conference 2009
General Wesley K. Clark (ret.), Steven Groves, Amy Zegart, Michael Byers, and Nina Hachigian. Moderated by Doyle McManus.
- Panel 1. The Responsibility to Protect: Doctrine, Origins and Limits, R2P Conference 2009
Gary Bass, Roberta Cohen, Stephen Stedman, and Balakrishnan Rajagopal. Moderated by Kal Raustiala.
- Welcome Remarks, R2P Conference 2009
Kal Raustiala and Gen. Wesley K. Clark (ret.)
- Conflict Revolution: Mediating Evil, War, Injustice and Terrorism
Kenneth Cloke, President and Co-Founder of Mediators Beyond Borders President
- Legacy of Ashes: The History of the CIA
Tim Weiner, Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist