- A Conversation with John Podesta on China
Keynote: John Podesta, Center for American Progress, interviewed by Terry McCarthy, CBS News
- What Could End Cooperation with China?
Opening Remarks: Stephen Krasner, Stanford University
- China's Role in Global Economic and Climate Policy
Podcast of the second panel at the China in the World 2010 conference.
- China's Role in Regional and Global Security Challenges
Podcast of the first panel at the China in the World 2010 conference.
- What Can the US Do to Shape China's Engagement
Podcast from third panel at China in the World 2010 conference.
- A Multilateral Moment: A New US Foreign Policy?
Gen. Wesley K. Clark (ret.) and Prof. Paul Schroeder
- Power, International Trade Law, and State Transformation
Prof. Richard Steinberg, UCLA School of Law
- American Idol After Iraq: Competing for Hearts and Minds in the Global Media Age
Mike Medavoy and Nathan Gardels, Co-Authors
- 7th Annual UN Global Classrooms Conference, Los Angeles
Dr. Kantathi Suphamongkhon, Burkle Center Senior Fellow and 39th Foreign Minister of the Kingdom of Thailand
- Varieties of Anti-Semitism
Christopher Hitchens, Daniel Pearl Memorial Lecturer and commentator on contemporary thought, politics and culture