Saturday & Sunday, September 7-8, 2013
10 a.m. to 6 p.m. both days
Point Fermin Park
807 W. Paseo del Mar
San Pedro, CA 90731
1-Day Pass $9, 2-Day Pass $15, Family-4-Pack (one day) for $30 (pre-sale only).
Southern California’s largest community tradition of Filipino arts and culture, the Festival of Philippine Arts and Culture (FPAC) celebrates its 22nd Annual with the theme Pag-Ugnay, Paglago at Pagbabago (Interconnectedness, Abundance, and Renewal).
The two-day event features:
• Live Entertainment on two stages featuring Rex Navarrete, JayR, and FASO
• 14th Annual Vegetable Competition
• Filipino & Asian Cuisine
• Traditional Dance & Martial Arts
• Shopping at the Marketplace by the Sea
• Large selection of Philippine-related books from Philippine Expressions Bookshop
• Be sure to visit the UCLA booth sponsored by the Center for Southeast Asian Studies, Asian American Studies Center, and Pilipino Alumni Association of UCLA