- Electoral Systems and the Balance of Consumer-Producer Power
A book talk with presenting author Ronald Rogowski, UCLA, Political Science. Discussant: Kathleen Bawn, UCLA, Political Science.
- Qur'an and Elocutionary Union in the Alhambra
A lecture by Richard Serrano, Rutgers University
- Before and Beyond Divergence: The Politics of Economic Change in China and Europe
A book talk with authors Jean-Laurent Rosenthal (California Institute of Technology, Division of Humanities and Social Sciences) and Bin Wong (UCLA, History). Discussant: William Summerhill (UCLA, History).
- The Euro, the Dollar, and the Future of the International Monetary System
A lecture by Barry Eichengreen, Economics and Political Science, UC Berkeley
- Between States: The Transylvanian Question and the European Idea during WWII
A book talk with author Holly Case (Cornell University, History) and discussant John Connelly (UC Berkeley, History)
- The Politics of Trafficking: The First International Movement to Combat the Sexual Exploitation of Women
A book talk with author Stephanie Limoncelli (Loyola Marymount University, Sociology) and discussant Kathryn Farr (Portland State University, Sociology)
- Business Conference: Connecting Hollywood and South East Europe (2)
2011 South East European Film Festival Business Conference - Panel 2: New Media, Marketing, and Distribution of Foreign Language Films
- Business Conference: Connecting Hollywood and South East Europe (1)
2011 South East European Film Festival Business Conference - Panel 1: Development and Financing of International Productions
- Europe's Roma: The Politics and Practices of Migration, Integration, and Human Rights
A panel discussion with José Manuel Fresno (EU Advisor on Roma issues and Chair of the Spanish Government's Race and Ethnic Equality Council), Rita Izsák (Chief of Staff of the Hungarian State Secretary for Social Inclusion, Ministry of Public Administration and Justice), Michelle Kelso (George Washington University, Sociology), and Olivier Legros (University of Tours, Geography)
- In Bed with an Elephant: Russian Cultural Dominance in Ukraine and the "Near Abroad"
A lecture by Mykola Riabchuk, National Endowment for Democracy, Reagan-Fascell Fellow