College Academic Counseling

Have questions that go beyond your major or minor? Speak with a College Academic Counselor.

From the College Academic Counseling home page, you can check Regulations and Petitions links for information on Study Lists (adding, dropping classes, Incompletes, pass/no pass units) and Degree Requirements (General Education Courses-GEs, minimum progress, expected cumulative progress, academic probation, graduating in absentia, academic residence, repeating courses, etc.).

Please contact your college counseling unit for such issues that go beyond your International Institute major or minor.

Water in the middle east and africa: A nexus of cooperation and conflict