Prof. Jorge Di Masi from La Plata National University in Argentina taught a course through the Dept. of Asian Languages and Cultures during winter 2008. The course was titled Power Relations and Regional Integration in the Korean Peninsula and Northeast Asia.
Head, Department of Asian and Pacific Studies, Institute of International Relations, National University of La Plata (NULP), Argentina.
Head, Center for Korean Studies, Institute of International Relations, National University of La Plata, Argentina
- Professor of International Public Law in the Faculty of Law and Social Sciences, NULP, Argentina.
- Professor of East Asia in the International System, Masters Program on International Relations, NULP, Argentina.
Contributions for Korean Studies:
- Founder of the Center for Korean Studies, Institute of International Relations, National University of La Plata, Argentina.1996.
- Founder and President of the Argentina Association for Korean Studies. 2006
- Visiting Professor in the UCLA Center for Korean Studies. 2008.
- Lecturer in Korean and Latin American Universities about Korea.
- Editor of the book " Korea and Argentina: Mutual perspectives from a regional perspective". In Spanish. 2007.
- Organizer of the Second National Congress on Korean Studies. 2006.
- Regional integration in Northeast Asia.
- Power Relations in Northeast Asia.
- Korea International Relations.
- Bilateral relations between Korea and Latin America.
Published: Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Top of Page
Center for Korean Studies • 11371 Bunche Hall • Los Angeles, CA 90095-1487
Campus Mail Code: 148703 • Tel: (310) 825-3284 • Fax: (310) 206-3555•Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
© 1997 - 2014 UCLA Center for Korean Studies.