Registration, driving directions, and parking instructions
Published: Thursday, March 24, 2011
- Admission to this conference is limited and early registration is recommended.
- $25, General Admission (i.e., general public, UCLA staff and faculty)
- $10, Student Admission (i.e., UCLA students or students of other universities and colleges; you will be asked to provide student identification at conference check-in.)
- Your registration fee includes breakfast, lunch, and admission to all panels and keynotes.
- Parking is not included and you must bring your own writing supplies. You cannot receive a discount by skipping panels, breakfast or lunch.
- When you arrive, please check-in at “General Admissions”.
- The printed confirmation of your reservation and a photo ID (student ID, drivers license, etc.) are required for admission (all guests will be checked against our master registration list). Nobody will be admitted without a photo ID and their reservation. No exceptions.
- REGISTRATION HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO MONDAY, MAY 9, 2011.
Payment: Payment can be made via our online system by clicking here.
Refunds: Requests for refunds must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your 7-digit confirmation ID and full name (as entered in our system) along with a phone number you can be reached at. Refunds will only be issued through Monday, May 9, 2011.
View Iran and the International Community in the 21st Century in a larger map
Locate UCLA by Zip code (90095) or by street address (405 Hilgard Avenue) on any GPS navigator or online map service. You may also call 310-825-4321 for recorded directions to campus.
The closest major airport to UCLA is the Los Angeles International Airport, LAX. From LAX, take the 405 Freeway north to the Wilshire Blvd. East exit. Continue east on Wilshire for several blocks, moving into the left lane. Make a left turn on Westwood Blvd. and follow it into campus.
UCLA's main campus is bounded by Sunset Blvd. on the north and Le Conte Ave. on the south; the east border is Hilgard Ave. and the west border is Gayley Ave.
Metro Lines 2, 302, 305 and 761 serve campus, or transfer from other Metro Bus lines.
Santa Monica Big Blue Bus
Lines 1, 2, 3, 8 and 12 bring you to campus, or transfer from other lines.
Culver City Bus
Line 6 brings you directly to campus, or transfer from Lines 1-5.
Google Maps, Mapquest, Etc.
Finding the Conference Venue (Campus Maps)
The conference is located at the James West Alumni Center, in the Conference Room. Lunch will be served on the Patio.
Below are links to PDFs of campus maps with relevant areas of campus indicated:
- Click to download zoomed-in map of campus
- Click to download wide-map of campus
- Click to download map at right
Parking is available in lots 6, 8 and 9. Lot 6 is the closest to our conference location. To park all day costs $10. You may purchase a parking permit at the kiosk on Westwood Plaza or at a Parking Pay Station in either of the parking structures.
Parking Pay Stations
UCLA Parking Pay Stations are fast, easy and flexible. Simply drive to the nearest self-service Pay Station location found in lots and structures throughout campus. Please read the posted signs and screen prompts for Pay by Space or Pay and Display directions. Pay Stations allow you to select the time you need to spend on campus and pay accordingly (all-day passes can also be purchased).
Visitors may purchase daily parking permits by stopping at the Information & Parking booths conveniently located throughout campus. Our friendly and knowledgeable attendants will issue you a parking permit and direct you to the appropriate parking lot or structure. They can also provide directions to campus attractions and answer any questions you may have.
Please send inquiries to email@example.com or call (310) 206-6365. Thank you for your interest.
Download File: map_alumni_cntr_snapshot-h4-s3j.pdf