Skip Navigation

Exchange students visiting UCLA

Are you a non-U.S. student eager to study abroad and experience the culture of Southern California?

The Education Abroad Program (EAP) offers students from our partner universities the opportunity to come to UCLA as a visiting reciprocity student for one to two quarters or a year. If you are interested in applying to study for short-term at UCLA as an EAP reciprocity student, please visit the international exchanges program at your home university for application materials.

If you are not a student at one of our partner institutions, you are NOT ELIGIBLE to come to UCLA through EAP. If you are a non-U.S. student and are interested to enroll in a degree program at UCLA, please visit the UCLA Admissions Office website for undergraduate admissions information or the UCLA Graduate Division website for graduate admissions information. If you are interested in a short-term visit as a student at UCLA, please consider a program through UCLA Extension, which does not require formal admittance. UCLA does not generally admit short-term students unless your home university has an exchange agreement with the University of California. You must explore this option through your home university's international exchanges office.

Already coming to UCLA through EAP?

Here is a message to reciprocity students from Chancellor Carnesale.

Education Abroad Program