Financial Aid information for EAP students.
Published: Thursday, January 17, 2008
Financial concerns should never prevent you from pursuing your dream to study abroad. Because the EAP program is closely integrated into the academic structure of the University of California, you are allowed to apply any funds received through Financial Aid to your time abroad. Since you continue to pay UC tuition and are still enrolled at UCLA, all of your financial aid should apply toward your time abroad.
If you are interested in finding scholarships for studying abroad, there are several resources that you can explore. The EAP office has resources you can consult and each counselor often has ideas for specific programs or countries.
Featured Scholarships include:
- National Security Education Program (NSEP): David L. Boren Undergraduate Scholarship
- American Women’s Club Stockholm Scholarship
- Dan Wise Scholarship Program
- Duttenhaver Scholars Program for Year-Long Immersion Programs
- Benjamin A. Gilman International Scholarship
- Bridging Scholarship For Study Abroad In Japan
- Freeman-Asia: Awards For Study In Asia
- Deutscher Akademinscher Austausch Dienst (DAAD) German Academic Exchange Service Undergraduate Scholarship
- Japan Student Services Organization (JASSO) Short-Term Student Exchange Promotion Scholarship
- Simpson Scholarships in Egyptology