International Career Panel: Advice on Building Your Career
On Thursday, May 29th, at 12:00 pm in Kerckhoff State Room 135, the Burkle Center will present a international career panel with leaders in the field of international affairs who will provide insight about various professions and guidance on how todays recent graduates can prepare for an international career.
Published: Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Thursday, May 29, 2008
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
Kerckhoff Hall State Rooms (Kerckhoff Room 135)
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Human Rights Watch - Tiffant Siart, Director, California Committee South
- RAND - Darcy Noricks, Associate Political Scientist
- Relief International - Catherine Hayes, International Recruitment Manager
- UCLA Law School, International Human Rights Program - David Kaye, Executive Director
- Moderated by Anna Spain, Burkle Center Assistant Director and former attorney at the U.S. Department of State
Cost: Free and open to students, faculty, staff and the general public.
Download File: IRCareersFlyer.doc
Download File: IRCareersFlyer.pdf
For more info please contact: