- A Conversation with Acclaimed Israeli-Arab Writer Sayed Kashua
Arab-Israeli author speaks at UCLA.
- "Dissolving Localities" - A multimedia portrait of Jerusalem by Emmanuel Witzthum
Podcast introduction of an audio/visual project in which the sights and sounds of daily life in Jerusalem are transformed into a work of art.
- Israeli Responses to the Arab Spring
Professor Gerald Steinberg speaks on Israel's reaction to the recent events in the Middle East.
- Hadag Nahash: Hip-Hop, Cultural Critique, and Social Change
Podcast of a public talk by Azzan Yadin-Israel, Rutgers University
- Israeli Hip Hop Band Hadag Nahash in Residency
Podcast of an interactive workshop with the band for UCLA students and the public
- The Idea of Jewish Sovereignty: The Case of Lewis B. Namier and Isaiah Berlin
A public talk by Arie M. Dubnov, Acting Assistant Professor, Department of History, Stanford University
- Law and Politics in the Middle East Peace Process
The Honorable Dan Meridor, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Intelligence and Atomic Energy
- Israel's Film Industry; Transposing Be-Tipul to In Treatment
Jacob Dayan, Consul General of Israel; Hagai Levi, Steve Levinson, Rodrigo Garca, Blair Underwood, Rick Rosen, Moderator: David R. Ginsburg
- In Treatment/Be-Tipul and Psychotherapy
Helen Desmond, Yoram Yovell, Krin Gabbard, Moderator: Fredelle Z. Spiegel
- Be-Tipul and its Significance for Israeli TV and Society
Hagai Levi, Miri Talmon-Bohm, Yoram Yovell, Motti Lerner, Moderator: Professor Shelley Salamensky
- The War in Gaza and Southern Israel: Ramifications for Israel, the Palestinians and the Middle East
Public lecture by Asher Susser is Professor of Middle East Studies at Tel Aviv University and the Former Director of the Moshe Dayan Center for Middle Eastern Studies. Professor Susser is an internationally renowned expert on modern Middle Eastern history, religion and state in the Middle East, and Arab-Israeli issues, with special reference to Jordan and the Palestinians.
- Current Challenges in the Middle East Facing the New Administration
A public lecture by the Consul General of Israel Jacob Dayan.
- Israel and the World: A View from the United Nations
Gabriela Shalev, Israel's Ambassador to the United Nations
It's simple to subscribe to our podcast in iTunes
- Launch iTunes.
- In the Advanced menu, select Subscribe to Podcast.
- Click on the link below, then copy the website address inside your browser location bar, then paste that address into the URL field in iTunes, and click OK.