Job Announcement Guidelines
The UCLA Center for World Languages is accepting language-related job announcements for placement on our website. There is no charge for listing jobs, but we reserve the right to reject job listings at our discretion.
Here are some guidelines for submitting your job announcement:
- Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with information about the job you wish to announce. Please try to include:
- The language of which the job requires
- A brief description about the job, including minimum experience required, hours or deadline involved, duties involved, etc.
- If possible, include a company URL or a link to a full job description.
- Opening and closing dates.
Announcements will be edited for length. Although we will rely on you to edit for grammar and spelling, we will correct any obvious errors that come to our attention.
The UCLA Center for World Languages is not affiliated with potential employers.
For more info please contact:
Center for World Languages
Published: Friday, May 19, 2006