Image for 2019 Commencement
2019 Commencement

Image for African Studies M.A. Program
African Studies M.A. Program

Commencement, 2019

Image for Royce Hall, UCLA
Royce Hall, UCLA

Royce Hall, UCLA


UCLA has transitioned to remote learning for the duration of Spring Quarter. For campus updates please check here.

During the Spring quarter, current and prospective students can contact us: 



   Virtual advising:  click HERE to schedule Zoom appointment

Monday- Friday

10:00am-11:00am  and  3:00pm-4:00pm PST

 African Studies New Student Orientation, September 2019