EAP China Workshop - LAST WORKSHOP
All students who would like to study in China for Summer, Fall or Year must attend a workshop prior to applying.
Thursday, December 15, 2005
9:00 AM - 10:00 AM
10383 Bunche Hall
Interested in studying in China for the summer, fall, year or spring?
You can earn UC units toward your degree while studying in China through EAP.
Learn Chinese language and earn course credit toward college language requirements as well as possible major and minor requirements. Coursework is available in English for JCIS and Fudan.
Start planning now for your study abroad experience by coming to an EAP China workshop. Remember, the last workshop is Thursday, December 15, 2005.
EAP Options include:
- 2006 Summer program at East China Normal University in Shanghai
- 2006-2007 Summer, Fall & Year programs at Beijing Normal University
- 2006-2007 Fall & Year program at Peking University
2007 Spring program at Fudan University in Shanghai*
*Students interested in the Fudan program are not required to attend a workshop. However, students MUST meet with the EAP China counselor to obtain an application.
Please note: Follow-up appointments will be required for some programs.
In order to attend the workshop, you must first complete:
You will receive an EAP application at this workshop, ONLY IF you bring a print out of your completed online EAP Student Interest Profile.
You only need to attend one workshop.
- Mon. October 24, 2005 (11am-12pm)
- Fri. October 28, 2005 (9am-10am)
- Tues November 1, 2005 (3pm-4pm)
- Tues. November 8, 2005 (1pm-2pm) @ 10367 Bunche Hall
- Thur. November 17, 2005 (11am-12pm)
- Mon. November 21, 2005 (3pm-4pm)
- Thurs. December 1, 2005 (11am-12pm)
- Fri. December 9, 2005 (1pm-2pm)
- Thur. December 15, 2005 (9am-10am) @ 10383 Bunche Hall
Summer, Fall and Year Programs Application Deadline: January 11, 2006
Spring Program Application Deadline: May 26, 2006
No late applications will be accepted.
For more information contact: