Undergraduate and graduate students of UCLA are invited to submit their writings to the Journal for online and print publication.
The Europe Journal of Global Affairs is the official student-run publication of JHU’s School for Advanced International Studies (SAIS) in Bologna, Italy. Over the course of its twenty-year history, the publication has featured interviews with notable persons such as Stephen Walt and Romano Prodi, articles by academics at SAIS Europe and students pursuing masters degrees.
The 22nd edition of the Journal aims to take a closer look at emerging actors, threats, means and opportunities. Reaching across international affairs, political science, history, economics, environmental sciences and more - with potential topics including nascent political movements and innovative energy resources - the publication will examine multidisciplinary phenomena and consider their incorporation into the practice of international affairs and policy.
- Submissions will be considered for both print and online publication.
- Academic articles will be allowed up to 4000 words.
- Analytical essays will be allowed up to 2000 words.
- Book reviews will be allowed up to 1500 words.
- Visual commentary, such as photo essays and videos, will be considered for online publication.
The submission deadline is December 19th, and print edition will be published in April 2019.
All submissions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. All questions should be directed to email@example.com. The online journal can be read here.