1. Visit UCLA BOL's relevant page here to access the client download link.
2. Click Cisco Anyconnect Secure Mobility Client for Windows XP/Vista/7/8 and enter your UCLA/BOL Logon to initiate the application file download.
3. In the Open File window, click Run. Application will be downloaded to your computer.
4. Once the download is complete, open the application and enter vpn.international.ucla.edu in the provided field, and click Connect.
5. Enter the Username and Password information and click OK to connect. Your username should be the first portion of your International Institutue email address (without the @international.ucla.edu) and your email password. If your password doesn't work, please contact the IT help desk.
6. Congratulations! Now you are connected to UCLA via VPN provided by AnyConnect. You can establish a VPN connection again any time by opening the application and entering your password.